Craving a sweet treat? If you’re in the mood for a delicious, low fat breakfast or dessert, we’ve got just the thing for you. Pancakes are simple yet taste absolutely delicious. This classic meal takes virtually no time at all! For this tasty recipe, we’ve added a fruity twist on the traditional pancake. Adding some fresh fruit to this treat means more flavor and more vitamins! Win-win!
Make This Recipe
3 cups all-purpose flour
6 tsps baking powder
1 tbsp honey
2 ½ cups milk
½ tsp cinnamon
½ cup chopped blueberries
1 cup chopped strawberries
1 cup chopped bananas
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Sift three cups of all-purpose flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
2. Make a well in the center and pour in honey, milk, and two cracked eggs.
3. Mix well until the pancake batter is smooth and lump-free.
4. Add half a teaspoon of cinnamon and half a cup of chopped blueberries. Mix well.
5. Heat a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil in a medium pan.
6. Pour a 16th of the batter into the pan. Cook until both sides are brown.
7. Repeat until all the batter has gone. Serve with chopped, fresh banana, strawberries and a few more blueberries.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||2 Pancakes|