Galactic Mac n' Cheese Bites
These deliciously baked Mac ‘n cheese bites are melty in the center and crispy on the outside. Serve with a side of fruit and they’re the perfect appetizer, snack or side dish for a family movie night!
Make This Recipe
2 Eggland’s Best Large eggs
8oz elbow, or short pasta of choice
2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
¾ cup fat-free milk
4 Tbsp low-fat cream cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
7oz low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
4 cups seedless grapes
- Grease a non-stick muffin pan and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt the cream cheese in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until smooth. Slowly whisk in milk until smooth. Add garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until mixture becomes slightly thick and coats the back of a spoon. Remove from heat. Stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Once pasta is done cooking, drain, and gently stir into the cheese sauce. Check again for seasoning and add salt and pepper, if needed.
- Allow to slightly cool for 10 minutes. Stir in eggs. Divide into the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from pan.
- Serve with side of grapes.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More