Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
Add sausage and cheese to give your deviled egg a breakfast makeover.
Make This Recipe
- 5 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/4 cup precooked sausage crumbles, finely chopped
- 2 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks; place yolks into bowl. Place egg whites aside.
Mash egg yolks with fork. Add all remaining eggs ingredients; mix well.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg yolk mixture into each egg white half. Cover; refrigerate until serving time or up to 24 hours.
Garnish each with cheese and green onions before serving, if desired.
Information per Serving