Good Morning Deviled Eggs
Add sausage and cheese to give your deviled egg a breakfast makeover.
Make This Recipe
- 5 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/4 cup precooked sausage crumbles, finely chopped
- 2 (3/4-ounce) slices Land O Lakes® Deli American, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove egg yolks; place yolks into bowl. Place egg whites aside.
Mash egg yolks with fork. Add all remaining eggs ingredients; mix well.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg yolk mixture into each egg white half. Cover; refrigerate until serving time or up to 24 hours.
Garnish each with cheese and green onions before serving, if desired.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|