Green cookies made from cake mix!
Make This Recipe
15 ounces cake mix
8 TBSP unsalted butter
2 Large Eggland's Best Eggs
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp green gel food coloring
1/4 cup powdered
3 TBSP cornstarch
red heart sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together cake mix, butter, eggs until well combined.
- Add in vanilla extract and green gel food coloring. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix together powdered sugar and cornstarch.
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop and roll the cookie dough balls in the powdered sugar mixture. Place on the baking sheet (about 1 inch apart).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and add a small heart shaped sprinkle to the center of the cookie.. Cool for 5 minutes and serve!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 cookie|