Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Casserole
Your family will love this hearty and sweet Hawaiian Roll Egg Bake! This easy breakfast recipe can also be served for brunch, lunch, or dinner!
Make This Recipe
1 Package Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
10 Large Eggland's Best Eggs
1 cup chopped ham or another breakfast meat
2 cups shredded cheese
1 cup milk
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine the sausage, cheese, eggs, milk, maple syrup, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Arrange the bottom halves of the Hawaiian rolls in the prepared baking dish. Pour the egg mixture over the rolls.
- Top with the remaining Hawaiian roll halves. You can brush melted butter or olive oil on top of the second layer.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the eggs are set, and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 sandwich|