Healing Breakfast Soup
This bowl of soup is backed with vitamins, minerals, and anti-inflammatory spices!
Make This Recipe
- 1 cup chicken bone broth
- 2 teaspoons full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of cayenne *optional
- 2 large Eggland’s Best eggs
- Heat broth, coconut milk, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, and cayenne over medium-high heat until you reach a simmer.
- Whisk well to incorporate all the spices. Turn heat to low as you make the soft boiled eggs
- Fill a small pot with water and bring to a boil. Gently submerge two eggs into the boiling water for 5 minutes for extra runny yolks, 6 minutes for slightly gummier yolks.
- *note, adding a dash of baking soda to the water will help the eggs peel easier
- Remove the eggs from the boiling water and submerge into cold water. Gently peel each egg, then cut in half and place into the soup, yolk side up
- Garnish with fresh chives if desired
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|