Italian Tuna Salad
A deliciously healthy lunch!
Make This Recipe
1 head butter lettuce
1 5oz. can tuna in oil
1 large Eggland's Best egg
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
8 cherry tomatoes
2 tsp capers
1 tbsp diced red onion
- Boil an egg until hardboiled. Peel away the shell when cool.
- butter lettuce into bite sized pieces and spread in an even layer on a plate
- Drain tuna and fork onto the lettuce.
- Halve tomatoes and spread across the salad.
- Dice red onion and sprinkle onto salad.
- Drain and spoon capers onto salad.
- Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar on the salad to taste.
- Slice the egg and add to the salad.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More