Mini Hash Brown Cups
Make This Recipe
- 1 lb. Bob Evans Original Roll Sausage
- 1 package Simply Potatoes shredded hash brown potatoes – 20 oz.
- 1 cup Eggland’s Best Liquid Egg Product
- ½ cup Milk
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 cup Ham, cubed
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a skillet, cook sausage according to package directions.
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Lightly grease 2, twelve-cup muffin tins.
In a bowl whisk together Eggland’s Best Liquid Egg Product and milk.
In a separate bowl mix together remaining ingredients.
Carefully pour egg mixture into muffin tin 1/3 full.
Spoon potato mixture into muffin tin.
Bake for 27- 30 minutes or until a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|