Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
Make This Recipe
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup golden syrup (or cane syrup)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted & cooled
- 2 tablespoon bourbon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 Eggland’s Best eggs (large)
- 30 Mini Phyllo Shells
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. B
ake pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet 8-10 minutes until toasted and fragrant.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except pecans.
Whisk well, then fold in chopped pecans.
Arrange phyllo shells in a mini muffin pan or baking sheet.
Fill shells with one heaping teaspoon of pecan mixture, dividing any additional mixture evenly.
Bake for 10-15 minutes. Allow to cool before serving with whipped cream, if desired.
Information per Serving