Mini Peppermint Chocolate Bundt Cakes
Rich chocolatey cake topped with flavorful peppermint ganache, perfect for holiday season
Make This Recipe
1 cup all-purpose flour
¾ teaspoon baking powder
¾ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup granulated sugar
2 Eggland's Best eggs, large
½ cup whole milk
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup peppermint candy melts
⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoon peppermint candy, crushed (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease the mini bundt pan cavities with oil and coat with flour. Keep it aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, coffee powder, cocoa powder and sugar. In another bowl combine the wet ingredients; eggs, milk, oil and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and whisk until well combined. Scoop the batter into the bundt pan and fill ⅔.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the peppermint ganache. In a microwave-safe add heavy whipping cream and microwave it for a minute. To that heavy cream add the peppermint candy melts and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix the candy melts gently until there is a smooth consistency in the ganache.
- Drizzle the peppermint ganache spoonful over the cooled mint bundt cakes.
- Add some crushed peppermints on top and enjoy.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More