Parmesan Potato Waffles
Try this savory take on waffles at your next brunch!
Make This Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 Half Stick (1/4 cup) Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, melted
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 1 cup shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 2 cups arugula
- 8 Eggland's Best Eggs (large), fried
- 1 cup bacon crumbles
- Parmesan cheese, if desired
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Combine milk, melted butter and eggs in bowl; mix well. Stir milk mixture into flour mixture. (Batter will be thick.)
Stir in hash browns and Parmesan cheese until combined.
Cook batter in waffle maker according to manufacturer's directions.
Serve warm topped with butter with olive oil & sea salt, arugula, fried egg, bacon crumbles and Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|