Skip to Main Content
American Heart Association Joins Forces with Eggland’s Best to Inspire Healthy at Home Cooking Read More
Use your leftover pumpkin pie to create this delicious recipe!
Make This Recipe
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Eggland’s Best Eggs (large)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 5 cups cubed (1-inch) brioche or any day old bread
- 3/4 stick unsalted butter, melted
Preheat oven to 350°F
In a medium bowl, whisk together cream, pumpkin, milk, sugar, eggs, salt and spices. Set aside.
Toss bread cubes with butter in another bowl, then add pumpkin mixture and toss to coat.
Transfer to an ungreased 8-inch square baking dish and bake until custard is set, 25 to 30 minutes.
Information per Serving
||14 .5 g