Red, White and Blue Cookies
Soft and delicious sugar cookies loaded with blueberries and strawberries and topped with a lemon glaze.
Make This Recipe
3 cups white-whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 cups sugar
12 tablespoons butter, softened
1/4 cup lemon juice + 1 tablespoon lemon zest
2 Eggland's Best Large Eggs
1 cup plain Greek yogurt
1 cup chopped strawberries
1 cup blueberries
2 tablespoons softened cream cheese
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together. Beat in the sugar, butter, lemon zest, eggs and Greek yogurt.
- Mix in the flour mixture and the blueberries and strawberries.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 1 hour.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop about 1 1/2 tablespoon balls of cookie dough on baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes until cookies are cooked through.
- Whisk together the lemon juice and cream cheese in a separate bowl. Whisk in the powdered sugar. Once the cookies are completely cooled, drizzle cookies with the glaze.
**Store cookies in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 cookie|