Red, White, and Blueberry Cobbler
This Red, White, & Blue-Berry Cobbler is a quick recipe with abundant flavor and festive enough for the Fourth of July! To switch things up, we've made it with an irresistible graham cracker crust using Eggland's Best eggs!
Make This Recipe
Graham Cracker Crust:
1 Eggland's Best large Egg
1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/4 cup Melted Butter
1 tbsp. Water
3-4 cups Fresh or Frozen Mixed Berries
1/3 cup Flour
1/3 cup Granulated Cane Sugar or Maple Syrup
4 tbsp. Water
Juice of 1 Lemon
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly grease a 8-9" pie pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk Eggland's Best egg until smooth. Whisk in the melted butter and water.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs into the bowl, then use a spatula to stir in all together.
- Evenly press the graham cracker mixture into the prepared pie pan, coming up slightly on the edges.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes, or refrigerator for 30 minutes while you make the filling.
- To make the filling, simply whisk together the flour, sugar, water, and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Fold in the mixed berries.
- Place the saucepan over medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring consistently. Reduce heat to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the berry mixture on top of the chilled crust.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until set. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before serving warm with vanilla bean ice cream.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 slice|