Robot Banana Bread Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting
Make it your mission to experience these crowd-pleasing Robot Banana Bread Muffins! Fun for the whole family, they’re a delicious treat with the added boost of nutrition from Eggland’s Best eggs.
Make This Recipe
3 Eggland’s Best Large eggs
3 ripe bananas, smashed
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
3 cups almond flour
½ cup low-fat cream cheese
2 Tbsp honey
½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a stand mixer, or large bowl with hand mixer, mix together bananas, eggs, vanilla, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Add almond flour and blend well until combined.
- Divide batter between lined cupcake tin. Bake for 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted come out clean.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool while you make the frosting.
- For the frosting, add the cream cheese and honey to the bowl of a stand mixer. Using the whisk attachment, whisk until well mixed and airy. Spread whipped cream cheese on cooled muffins and top with slices of bananas. Insert robot toothpick into banana slices and serve.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More