Scrumptious Easter Egg Cookies
Get ready to tempt your tastebuds with the best tasting sugar cookies you will ever taste! So creamy and soft, you will love them.
Make This Recipe
2 Eggland's Best eggs, large
2 cups salted butter softened
2 Tbs vanilla
6 cups flour
2 cups sugar
4 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Add sugar and softened butter to the mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add baking powder and mix.
- Incorporate flour 1 cup at a time.
- Roll dough out on parchment paper covered with flour.
- Use egg cookie cutter for shapes.
- Bake at 350°F for 7-9 minutes.
- Let cool then decorate with melted colored chocolate.
Recipe Notes: The recipe is good for any season that you want yummy sugar cookies!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More