Slow-Cooker Cheesy Bacon Strata
This cheesy bacon casserole with French bread croutons cooks on low in the slow cooker—resulting in a perfectly cooked strata you'll be proud to serve.
Make This Recipe
- 10 Eggland's Best Eggs (large)
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 16 slices French bread (3/4 inch thick), toasted, cubed
- 10 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Whisk eggs, milk and pepper in large bowl until blended. Reserve 1/2 cup cheese. Add remaining cheese to egg mixture with all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cut 3 (30-inch-long) sheets of foil. Fold 1 sheet lengthwise in half twice; repeat with second sheet. Fold remaining sheet to fit inside back edge of slow cooker; place in slow cooker. Crisscross foil strips; use to line bottom and sides of slow cooker. Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Add egg mixture. If necessary, press toast cubes into egg mixture with back of spoon to completely moisten toast cubes.
- Cook on LOW 4 hours, sprinkling with reserved cheese for the last 15 min. Cool slightly. Use foil handles to transfer strata from slow cooker to platter; discard foil.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Saturated Fat||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|