Spider Egg Salad Sandwich
A fun and healthy lunch that everyone will love.
Make This Recipe
6 large Eggland's Best Cage Free Eggs
¼ cup mayonnaise
1½ tablespoons sweet relish
2 stalks of celery chopped
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
6 large pitted black olives
6 slices of bread
4 slices white cheese cut 1" holes using a mini cutter. You will need 3 circles stacked per eye.
1 medium cucumber cut 1/4" coins, and carve a half moon form "legs"
- Boil eggs for 30 minutes and then soak them in ice water before peeling.
- Peel eggs and remove shells.
- Add peeled eggs, relish, mayonnaise, and spices to a bowl and mash until eggs are broken and fully combined.
- Using a knife, cut out a large triangle to the top piece of bread so the eyes can peak out.
- Add 2 scoops of salad to the bread. Add cucumber legs (4 per side)
- Add top layer of bread followed by the cheese circles (mini eyes), and olives. Serve & enjoy!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More