Skip to Main Content
Eggland’s Best Announces “America’s Best Family Recipe” Contest 2020
This recipe from Taste of Home Magazine is literally a "twist" on one of our favorites!
Make This Recipe
- 12 Eggland’s Best Eggs (large)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1-1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line the bottom and sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan with parchment paper.
Grease the paper and set aside.
In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
Beat in 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and flour until blended.
In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add cream cheese mixture and mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until set.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the pepper, mushrooms and onion in oil until crisp-tender. Keep warm.
Turn omelet onto a work surface and peel off parchment paper.
Sprinkle with the vegetable mixture, mozzarella cheese, tomato and 1 tsp. Italian seasoning.
Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
Place on a serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
Information per Serving