Spooky Breakfast Board
Let's build a spooky breakfast snack board!
Make This Recipe
8 Eggland's Best eggs, hardboiled
celery or celery leaves
3 kiwis, cut in half or in a zig zag shape
1 bunch of grapes
1 serving of pretzel sticks
2 cheese sticks cut into 4ths
1 block of light cream cheese
2 Tablespoons of strawberry jelly or jam to create a "bloody" block of cream cheese
4 mini bagels
1/2 cup blueberries.
- Use a straw to poke holes for eyes and mouth to create a ghost.
- Insert celery or celery leaves in the top of the clementines to make a pumpkin.
- Add kiwis and grapes.
- Push the pretzel stick gently into the cheese stick to create a Witches Broom. Tie a chives around the cheese (optional).
- Top light cream cheese with strawberry jelly or jam to create a "bloody" block of cream cheese.
- Add 4 mini bagels. Apply candy eyes on grapes, bagels and whatever you desire to make it come alive.
- Fill in any gaps with 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Decorate with spider rings (optional) for an even spookier effect.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 board|