Spooky Spiderweb Deviled Eggs
Who doesn't love deviled eggs or Halloween? Create these quirky & spooky deviled eggs to elevate your Halloween spread!
Make This Recipe
6 drops blue food coloring
3 drops green food coloring
6 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
2 tsp. yellow mustard
2 tsp. white vinegar
Salt to taste
Black sesame seeds (optional)
- Mix together water and blue food coloring in a large bowl and set aside.
- Lightly tap the eggs with a spoon to crack the shell. Do not remove the shell.
- Place the unpeeled, cracked eggs in the water and food coloring mixture and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until completely cold.
- Remove the eggs from the refrigerator, peel carefully, and cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- With a spoon, gently scoop out the egg yolks and transfer to a bowl.
- Place the whites aside, while you prepare the yolks.
- Mash the yolks with the green food coloring, mayonnaise, mustard, and vinegar.
- Using a piping bag, or a plastic bag, pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
OPTIONAL: Garnish with black sesame seeds!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More