This is an easy lunch, brunch or dinner entrée. It's hearty, eye-catching and affordable, also a nice option for vegetarian diets. Eggland's Best eggs are flavorful and healthy. I love the inviting packaging and their farm-fresh flavor!
Make This Recipe
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 3 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dozen large Eggland’s Best eggs, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté spinach, onion, mushrooms and garlic until spinach is wilted and onion is translucent.
- In a greased 8 x 8 pan combine this mixture with the beaten Eggland’s Best eggs and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until firm. Can be served with salsa for extra color.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More