Stuffed Blueberry Banana French Toast
Blueberry Banana French Toast makes for a delicious breakfast that's packed with fresh fruit, as well as the most nutritious eggs you can buy, Eggland's Best. French Toast is fan favorite and this recipe was specifically designed to be easy to follow and easy to cook. This dish is best served for a special holiday brunch, or even for just a regular Sunday!
Make This Recipe
2 Eggland's Best eggs (large)
8 slices of bread
1/2 stick of butter
2 ounces blueberries
2/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
- Crack 2 Eggland's Best eggs into a large bowl and add 2/3 cup of milk.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together.
- Place the butter on a large frying pan on low heat.
- Slice each piece of bread diagonally.
- Take each diagonal piece of bread and soak it in the mixture. Then, place into the frying pan.
- Once all 8 diagonals are in the frying pan, raise to medium-low heat and fry for 2 minutes, or until the diagonals stick a little less to the frying pan.
- Then, flip over each diagonal, it should still look a little wet.
- Slice up the bananas and place blueberries in a small bowl.
- Place the bananas and blueberries evenly on four of the diagonals.
- Take the other diagonals of bread and carefully cover the diagonals you just put the bananas and blueberries on. Press slightly to create almost a kind of seal between the two pieces of bread.
- Fry for another 5 minutes, or until you've reached your desired firmness.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and powdered sugar on top.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More