Skip to Main Content
EB Baking Essentials: What to Bake for Christmas 2019
Perfect for breakfast on-the-go, these sweet potato nests are easy to make and ready in no time at all!
Make This Recipe
- 1 large sweet potato, spiralized
- 12 Eggland’s Best eggs (large)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh chives, chopped (optional)
- sriracha, to taste (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Arrange spiralized sweet potatoes in a nest-like fashion in each greased muffin cup.
Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until the sweet potato is tender.
Remove from oven and carefully crack an egg into each nest.
Season with salt and pepper and fresh chives.
Bake for another 10 minutes or until eggs are baked to desired doneness.
Remove from muffin tin, squirt some sriracha on top and enjoy!
Information per Serving