Thanksgiving Breakfast Stuffing Casserole
A delicious way to get your holiday started before the big meal!
Make This Recipe
8 Eggland's Best large eggs
1 Bell Pepper
1/2 White Onion
1 pound cooked ground turkey
1 (6 ounce) package of cooked stuffing
1 cup shredded cheese
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1 teaspoon salt, pepper, garlic powder
- To make this recipe start with 8 Eggland's Best eggs in a large bowl, whisk then add in 1 diced green bell pepper, 1/2 of a diced white onion, 1 pound of cooked ground Turkey, and 1 (6 ounce) box of cooked stuffing. Mix well.
- Next add in 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp garlic powder & 1 tsp pepper. Mix well.
- Add to a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Top with more fresh parsley & serve!
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More