Toasted Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwiches
Cheesy goodness packed with protein!
Make This Recipe
¼ cup mayo
8 slices of bread (I used a thicker, Texas toast bread)
8 oz. Gouda cheese (or any cheese you like), grated
12 oz. turkey bacon, cook
2-3 Eggland’s Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, sliced
- Preheat skillet over medium heat (either on the stovetop or over a campfire).
- Generously spread a thin layer of mayo on one side of a slice of bread.
- Place bread butter-side-down onto skillet bottom and add ¼ cup of grated cheese, three strips of bacon, and sliced hardboiled eggs.
- Spread a layer of mayo on a second slice of bread on one side and place butter-side-up on top of sandwich.
- Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining 2 slices of bread, butter and slice of cheese.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||1 sandwich|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|