Turmeric Oven Scrambled Eggs
Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days for breakfast during the week!
Make This Recipe
- 8 -10 Eggland's Best extra large eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Pinch of black pepper and kosher salt
- Pinch of cumin
- Small sheet pan 18" x 26" with at least 2 inches in height to prevent spillage
Whisk eggs, milk, spices. Gently pour on sheet pan.
Place in oven at 375F for 10-12 minutes. Remove or gently pull the out the oven rack, stir eggs on the sheet pan with wooden spatula, then slide back in oven.
Place sheet pan back in oven for about 8 - 10 minutes or until eggs are scrambled to your liking.
Remove from oven stir again.
Serve hot with toppings, like peppers and cilantro or store in airtight container for later.
Alternatively, you can bake the eggs for 15-17 minutes without scrambling and then slice into baked eggs squares.
Optional toppings - cheese, avocado, salsa, etc.
View the original recipe HERE
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Saturated Fat||2 g|