Snow-Covered Meringue Wreaths
These wreaths belong in your belly... not on your door!
Make This Recipe
- 4 Eggland’s Best Eggs (large), whites only OR 3/4 c Eggland's Best 100% Egg Whites
- 1 cup caster sugar
- A few drops green gel food
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Crystal sprinkle sugar
- 6 red strap candy or anything red, long and thing that you can shape
- ½ cup melted white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 200 F.
- In a stand mixer, whip the egg whites on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add the sugar, while continuing to whip.
- Add in the vanilla. Stop the mixer and scrape down the bowl. The mixture should be very stiff and glossy and hold it's shape very well.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and draw circles on the paper about 2 inches
- in diameter. Turn the paper over so the side with the circles is under the meringues.
- Pipe the meringues use a piping bag fitted with a 6B piping tip. Sprinkle with sugar and bake meringues for 1 hour or until they peel off the baking paper easily.
- Let them cool down completely in the oven to prevent them from cracking.
- Fold bows out of the candy strips and with the melted white chocolate, add the bows to the cooled meringues.
Remember to always use Eggland’s Best eggs in all of your recipes. Learn why it’s always the healthy choice.Learn More
|Serving Size||2 wreaths|